Zucchini BreadOct 01, 2020
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup aquafaba
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup arrowroot starch
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C.
- Combine the wet ingredients, then the dry, then mix them in with each other.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for about 45 minutes, depending on your oven.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Low-Histamine Diet
- Adrenal Healing Nutrition Plan (post the 2-week blood sugar reset)
- Gluten-Free / Celiac & Non-Celiac Gluten-Sensitivity
- Low Hydrogen-Sulphide Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.