White Chocolate Bliss BallsFeb 02, 2022
If you love bliss balls, you’ll love these creamy little nuggets! They are fruit-free if you’re after a low-sugar raw treat option. Great treat/snack if you’re on the SIBO (phase 2) diet.
- 2 cups (200g) plus extra (see below) Desiccated coconut
- 2 cups Blanched hazelnuts
- 1 cup Cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract* *No sugar added
- 1 cup (100g) Desiccated coconut
NOTE: If the mixture is too wet, add more coconut or ground hazelnuts. You could also throw in gluten-free flour, like buckwheat.
- First, blend the hazelnuts in a food processor until fine.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Melt the cacao butter in a heatproof bowl on the stove over a pot of boiling water.
- Add the two cups of desiccated coconut, coconut oil, cacao butter, honey, and vanilla to the hazelnuts and blend until well combined.
- Pour the remaining cup of desiccated coconut out on a clean worktop.
- Scoop tablespoon amounts of the mixture out and roll into balls with your hands.
- Roll in the extra coconut.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour until the bliss balls firm up.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.