Vegan Muesli CookiesFeb 15, 2022
For those who voted YES PLEASE on my Stories poll for my Vegan Muesli Cookies recipe…here it is! These Muesli Cookies were a hit with the whole family. No eggs, no dairy. Just pure 100% plant-based yumminess! :)
MAKES 30 COOKIES
- 160g / 5 ¾ oz coconut oil
- 300g / 10 ½ oz rapadura sugar
- 175g / 6 oz GF flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 40g / 1 ½ oz linseed meal (ground golden linseeds)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 125 ml / 4 fl oz rice milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g / 1 ¾ oz raisins
- 50g / 1 ¾ oz dates, finely chopped
- 50g / 1 ¾ oz walnuts, finely chopped
- 250g / 9 oz porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- To make the cookies, cream together the coconut oil and rapadura sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Sift together the GF flour baking powder and stir into the bowl with the linseed meal, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk together the rice milk and vanilla extract in a small bowl and stir into the mixture, adding the raisins, dates, walnuts, and oats at the same time. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll a little of the cookie mixture into a ball about 4cm / 1 ½ inches in diameter. Place on the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly. Continue with the rest of the mixture to make about 30 small cookies. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden. Leave to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.