Thai Salmon Noodle SaladJun 14, 2023
After a light, tasty (and quick!) dish for dinner tonight? Try this simple Thai Salmon Noodle Salad 🙂
- 400g canned salmon
- 1-2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200g rice noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 200g beans, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup each mint, coriander & Thai or regular basil leaves
- 2 tbsp cashews, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp each fish sauce & sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1. Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and set aside. Meanwhile, whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- 2. Add carrots and beans to the dressing bowl and toss gently to combine, then add the noodles, herbs and canned salmon and gently toss to combine again.
- 3. Divide the noodle salad among 4 plates or shallow bowls. Scatter with the chopped cashews and serve the salad with lime wedges to squeeze.
#lowsulfurdiet #adrenaldiet #lunch #dinner
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads…or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.