Sugar-Free MeringuesOct 20, 2021
For those of you who gave me HEART FACES for my SUGAR-FREE meringue recipe on my stories last week….here it is! I still cannot believe how amazingly sweet these are - like how can they be sugar-free?! But they are my friends. I used a natural sweetener (monk fruit extract & non-GMO erythritol) which contains zero carbs & sugar, doesn’t disrupt blood sugar levels...and guess what? I am now approving it on our anti-candida diet (clients currently addressing candida, you can kiss me later, haha!).
- 4 large egg whites room temperature eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (such as this)
- Preheat the oven to 110C.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend the monk fruit into powder.
- Put aside, while you beat the eggs.
- Beat egg whites together until frothy.
- Add the cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Add the powdered sugar in, one tablespoon at a time, until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag with a star point tip attached.
- Pipe out tablespoon portions of meringue onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and slightly open the oven door.
- Let the meringue cookies cool in there for an hour.
- After an hour, remove from the oven and let sit at room temperature until cooled.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.