Seedy CrackersJan 25, 2023
Ok, all I can say about these crackers are MOORISHNESS-PLUS! And added bonus: they are super quick to whip up (plus ‘sitting’ time).
- 40 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 15 grams rolled oats
- 3/4-1 teaspoon sea salt
- 20 grams Flax seeds
- 20 grams buckwheat flour
- 165 grams water
- 10 grams olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150c. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and evenly press cracker mixture onto the tray, taking up the whole tray.
- Using a blunt knife, make lines in the mixture to ensure the crackers easily snap apart after baking.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Check to see if they are crisp and if not place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes. Dry on racks and snap apart. When cooled, place in an air-tight container.
Approved for: Adrenal Diet, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Low-Hydrogen Sulphide Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads...or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.