Seed, Basil & Oregano CrackersOct 28, 2021
These crackers are Paleo-friendly and ignited with oregano and basil essential oils. They are super yummy, and a highly nutritious snack. Basil is anti-bacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and can be used as a nerve and adrenal cortex stimulant and to uplift. It is particularly beneficial for the cardiovascular system and muscles and bones. Oregano is also awesome for the muscles and bones, and also for supporting the immune and respiratory system. It can even be used to kill warts!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tsp cup poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 drops basil oil
- 3 drops oregano oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix almond meal, arrowroot powder, salt, and seeds together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together egg and oils.
- Add to the almond meal mixture and stir together until dry ingredients are uniformly moistened.
- Pat the mixture into a flat rectangle.
- Place the dough between two sheets of baking paper on a large flat surface, and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Roll the dough to a shape as close to that of your baking tray as possible.
- Transfer the baking paper to your tray and remove the top parchment.
- Using a ruler, score the dough into cracker-sized shapes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 12-15min, or until the edges of crackers are just beginning to turn golden.
- Store in an airtight container…unless you eat them all first!
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.