Satay Chicken Lettuce WrapsDec 14, 2022
These lettuce wraps are lots of fun, especially for the kids. They didn’t even ask: “where’s the bread?!” lol.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large carrot, sliced thinly
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 800g chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped thinly
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir fry the carrot, garlic and onion until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove to small bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil over high, stir fry the chicken until browned and just cooked through.
- Add the sauteed carrot mixture, peanut butter and coriander to the pan - cook until the sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes and fold in the peanuts.
- To eat, place some of the sauced chicken in a lettuce leaf, and top with diced tomato and radish.
Approved for: Adrenal Diet, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads...or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.