Salmon & Potato PattiesJun 07, 2023
These little patties are super quick and easy to make - and a bit yummy! It was the perfect go-to recipe when I forgot to organise dinner, lol. For some more veg variety, you could add extra cooked or grated veggies (i.e. peas, carrots, broccoli, onion, etc) to the mixture. Or just keep it simple :)
- 500g cold cooked mashed potato
- 213g can pink salmon in springwater or olive oil, drained
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Grated zest 1 lemon
- 2tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Place the mashed potato in a bowl. Flake the salmon into the potatoes, add the parsley and lemon zest and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 8 small cakes with damp hands. Dust in flour. You can make the fishcakes in advance and chill at this stage until ready to cook
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the fish cakes for 4-5 mins on each side over a medium heat until cooked through. Serve with salad.
Approved for: #adrenaldeit #lowhydrogensulphidediet #lunch #dinner
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads…or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.