Raspberry Bliss BallsJun 28, 2022
These pink bliss balls are so very pretty! My kids loved them!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 10 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and pulse at high speed until the mixture is broken down, well combined, and sticking together. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Either leave the balls as they are or roll in coconut or cacao or cocoa or drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Low-Hydrogen Sulphide Diet
- Adrenal Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.