Pineapple Beef & Broccoli Stir-FryNov 10, 2021
Ok, so this is a bit of a yummy stir-fry, that even the kids gobbled up! The pineapple gives it a delish sweet and tangy flavour, and gives you an immune-boosting bromelain hit.
- 1kg beef mince
- 500g fresh broccoli florets
- 500g zucchini
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot rice for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, broccoli, zucchini, onion, and garlic in olive oil until broccoli is nearly tender and beef is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium.
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut aminos, vegetable broth, vinegar, coconut sugar, and arrowroot until smooth. Pour over beef and add pineapple. Stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve stir-fry warm over hot rice. Enjoy!
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.