Peanut Butter Cookies (RSF)May 03, 2023
Who doesn’t love a 4-ingredient peanut butter cookie?! I made a slight tweak to the original recipe, by using xylitol, a natural and lower GI sugar substitute. they turned out perfectly!
Makes 15 cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup xylitol
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C, and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, xylitol, egg, and vanilla until completely combined and a big ball of dough is formed.
- Roll 1 tbsp of dough into a ball, and place on the prepared baking tray. Lightly flatten each cookie with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. The cookies will be super soft, but they'll firm up as they cool.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Approved for: #adrenaldeit #glutenfree #snack #sugarfree
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads…or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.