Peaches and Cream DoughnutsJan 07, 2022
Prep + Cook Time: 30min (+ Standing)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (120g) drained canned peach slices in natural juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (180g) almond meal
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓cup (50g) dried peaches, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals, optional
- ½ cup (125ml) canned peach juice
- ½ cup (50g) coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease a 6-hole (⅓ cup/80ml) non-stick doughnut pan.
- Blend or process peaches, coconut cream, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Add almond meal, stevia, and baking powder; blend or process to combine. Spoon evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a doughnut comes out clean. Stand doughnuts in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a wire rack over a tray.
- Make peach glaze.
- Dip doughnuts in warm glaze; sprinkle with dried peach, pecans, and cornflower petals, if using. Cool on a wire rack.
1. Place all ingredients in a small heavy-based saucepan; whisk well until smooth. Bring to a simmer over high heat, whisking continuously until thick.
** Swap out peach slices in natural juice for plum slices and juice and almond meal for hazelnut meal. Omit dried peaches and sprinkle with freeze-dried rose petals and finely chopped unsalted pistachios.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.