PB Banana Choc BitesFeb 01, 2023
How cute are these PB Banana Choc Bites? Who could resist the combo these three lip-smacking goodies?! They are super easy to make, and can be kept stored in your freezer for when you want a sweet little treat (without the guilt!).
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter (give or take)
- 250g melted DF dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Slice the bananas and place half of the banana slices on a lined baking tray.
- Top each banana slice with a small dollop of peanut butter. Place another banana slice on top. Freeze for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Take the tray out of the freezer. Coat each banana bite in the chocolate mix. It should set within a few minutes if the bananas are well-frozen. If it gets a bit gooey, pop the bananas back in to freeze for longer.
- Once all banana bites are coated, freeze for another 30mins
- You can store the PB banana choc bites in the freezer, but make sure you leave at room temperature for 15-30min, to defrost before eating.
Approved for: Adrenal Diet, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Low Hydrogen-Sulphide Diet
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads...or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.