Minced Stir Fry BreakfastJul 22, 2021
Nope, this is not my dinner. This was breakfast! Who else loves having mince and veg for breakie?
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 250g mince (beef, pork, or chicken)
- 4 cups of beans, spinach, or other greens
1/4 bunch basil or other fresh herbs.
- Add olive oil to a frypan.
- Heat over medium.
- Add garlic, sauté until soft.
- Add the mince, cook, until browned, tossing occasionally.
- Add the greens, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover until greens are wilted and soft.
- Sprinkle herbs over the mince and mix in. Ready to serve!
Other options: top with 1 – 2 poached eggs, or serve with salsa or avocado. For extra carb, if needed, add a tbsp of cooked quinoa or wild rice.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Adrenal Healing Nutrition Plan (post 2-week blood-sugar reset)
- Gluten-Free / Celiac & Non-Celiac Gluten-Sensitivity
- Anti-Candida Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.