Immune-Boosting JuiceJul 29, 2021
We’re all for natural ways of boosting up the immune system during winter – especially with The Rona outbreak!
This zesty juice will help your immune system to stay strong and decrease inflammatory symptoms. Inflammation is often an immune response to infections. It can cause flu or cold symptoms like a runny nose, coughs, and body aches. People who have rheumatoid arthritis may especially benefit from drinking this juice, as turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory effects.
- 1 medium beet, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium carrots, well scrubbed and chopped
- 1 medium blood orange (or any juice orange), rind, pith and seeds removed
- ½ a lemon, rind, pith and seeds removed
- 2 inch piece/10g turmeric root
- 1 inch piece/10g fresh ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Pass all the ingredients up through a juicer, expect the peppers.
- Stir in a pinch of each pepper and serve immediately over ice.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Adrenal Healing Nutrition Plan (post 2-week blood-sugar reset)
- Gluten-Free / Celiac & Non-Celiac Gluten-Sensitivity
- SIBO Biphasic Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.