Homemade Easter EggsApr 13, 2022
Looking for an easy easter egg recipe - that's also healthy?! Here's a super simple 3 ingredient recipe, that will be a pleaser for the whole family. I've also included some ideas for yummy fillings to add a delish twist to your regular easter egg.
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- pinch Himalayan salt
Nut & Banana
- 1tsp peanut butter (or other nut butter) and 1 thin slice of banana per egg mould
- ¼ cup dates
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp maca powder
- water as needed (approximately ½ cup)
- 1 drop fennel essential oil – blended together
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 5 drops lime essential oil – blended together
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Whisk in cacao powder, rice malt syrup, and salt.
- Pour chocolate halfway into the egg mould. Place in freezer to set.
- Once set, add a tsp of filling to each mould and top with chocolate.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.