High Protein Veggie PastaMar 15, 2022
I love using legume pasta in place of regular pasta. Not only is it gluten-free (gluten can be problematic for a lot of people with unhappy guts), but it also contains more protein and prebiotics to feed your good gut bacteria. This is a great little recipe that can be whipped up in 15 or so minutes.
- 225g lentil pasta
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups portobello mushrooms
- 32 kalamata olives
- 4 scallions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Sprinkle of cheese, to serve
- Cook pasta al dente. Let cool and set aside.
- Dice scallions and coarsely chop parsley for garnish. Set aside.
- Combine pasta and veggies in a large bowl.
- Add oil, lemon zest, and seasoning.
- Finish with parsley and scallion.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.