Ginger Chicken Stir-FryJun 22, 2022
Ginger, ginger, ginger…I can’t get enough of ginger! It’s an amazing anti-inflammatory, and an immune-booster, and so good for gut motility, especially for those struggling with SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), where motility is often compromised. Give this quick little recipe a go - I’m sure you’ll love it!
- 600g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 large turnips, diced
- 4 medium carrots, diced
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 large portobello mushroom, sliced
- In a wok, warm 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken, rest of the olive oil, spices, salt, pepper and stir-fry until chicken is cooked through, about 7-10 min.
- Add turnip, carrot, broccoli, mushroom, and stir-fry for another 2-3 min.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Advanced Elimination Diet
- Low-Histamine Diet
- Adrenal Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.