GF Blueberry Banana MuffinsMay 03, 2022
These muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, and are great for an afternoon snack and kids' lunchboxes. My two love these!
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour (I like Bakers Magic)
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum, leave out if your flour already has it in it
- pinch salt
- ½ cup rapadura sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon peel
- 2 large eggs , beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Grease muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the baking soda and stir to combine with the mashed bananas. Allow the mixture to sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir the melted coconut oil into the mashed bananas.
- Stir in the rapadura sugar, salt, beaten eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the gluten-free flour, cinnamon, dried lemon peel, and xanthan gum (if needed).
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 °F, or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool. Enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.