Fudgy Buckwheat BrownieMar 23, 2022
If you know me well, you know I'm a bit obsessed with making/creating/eating all types of (healthy, lol) brownies. These Fudgy Buckwheat Brownies are up there! I'll just say "you're welcome" now ;)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C and line a 20cmx20cm pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Once combined, add the eggs one at a time, and stir just until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir just until almost no streaks of flour remain. Do not overmix!
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-22.
- Let cool completely and then cover and store at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- You can also refrigerate them to give them a fudgier texture.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.