Energy BarsJun 17, 2021
Hey hard-working Mumma! Are you looking for a quick, healthy snack to keep your energy humming? Try these yummy Energy Bars! These are also a great lunchbox snack or treat for the kids after school :)
- 1 cup (120g) dates
- ¾ cup (200g) natural peanut butter
- ½ cup (60g) shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into a paper-lined 20 x 10cm loaf tin.
- Smooth the top with the spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-hour (ok, so it takes less than 5-minutes to make…but you still need to wait an hour before eating it!).
- Keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Adrenal Healing Nutrition Plan (post 2-week blood-sugar reset)
- Gluten-Free / Celiac & Non-Celiac Gluten-Sensitivity
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.