Easy Beef Mince & SaladOct 19, 2022
I feel summer coming! Here's a fresh dish that takes all of 10min to make. And if you're currently on a healing diet like the SIBO Diet or Anti-Candida Diet, here's some more inspo for you. (p.s. If you're struggling with what to eat with have HEAPS of healing diet meal plans in our Ending Body Burnout Method).
- 50g beef mince
- 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 handfuls chopped lettuce,
- about 2 cups
- 4 radishes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 red raspberries
- Dash of black pepper & salt
- Heat oil in a pan and pan fry all ingredients for 5- 10min until meat is cooked through.
- Place lettuce, radishes, sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Blend olive oil and raspberries together and pour over salad.
- Serve with beef mince.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Advanced Elimination Diet
- Anti-Candida Diet
- Adrenal Diet
- SIBO Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.