Cod & SaladOct 05, 2022
Here’s a quick & tasty meal for people experiencing oxalate sensitivity 👌 If you’re struggling with body burnout symptoms like gut issues (especially burning with bowel movements), joint/body pain, fibromyalgia, burning with urinating or painful vulva, you may have an oxalate issue. It’s really hard to identify this on your own, as oxalates are high in many healthy plant-foods (like leafy greens and celery and almonds!!!). Sometimes eating healthier can actually make your symptoms worse 😬 Our awesome team has been working on a NEW low-oxalate meal plan to make it super easy to navigate & heal from oxalate sensitivity. Its available to clients in our Ending Body Burnout Method. Login here to check it out - www.chrisandfilly.fm/login
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp ground oregano
- 85g wild-caught cod
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced kennel
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup lacinato/dino kale
- 1⁄2 avocado, cubed
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp grapes, halved
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 1⁄4 tsp parsley flakes
- Heat oil in a skillet set over medium heat, then stir in oregano.
- Gently add cod to the skillet.
- Let the cod cook until firm, about 5min on each side.
- In a bowl, combine finely diced kennel, cabbage, lacinato/dino kale, avocado and salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk together grapes, flaxseed oil and parsley flakes.
- Pour over salad. Serve salad with cooked cod.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
- Advanced Elimination Diet
- Anti-Candida Diet
- Low-Oxalate Diet
- Adrenal Diet
- SIBO Diet
Author: Filipa Bellette, Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.