Chocolate Chia PuddingAug 02, 2023
Chocolate Chia Pudding made with almond milk and sweetened with maple syrup
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until the pudding thickens and the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- Stir the pudding well before serving and divide into 4 small bowls or jars.
- Top with your choice of toppings, such as fresh berries or sliced banana, and enjoy!
#vegan #vegetarian #dairyfree #glutenfree
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.