Choc Peppermint Bliss BallsMar 30, 2022
Who doesn’t love a choc-peppermint combo?! These bliss balls are yummy little morsels - great for a snack or even a light dessert treat :)
- 150g (around 12-15) medjool dates
- 75g roasted cashews
- 75g roasted almonds
- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 10 drops food-grade peppermint essential oil
- coconut for rolling
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor with the s-blade attachment.
- Process on high for around three minutes or until well combined and the ingredients are chopped quite finely.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and roll to make a ball in between your hands.
- Roll the ball lightly in the coconut to coat then roll again in your hands so that the coconut sticks to the ball. Repeat to make 12 bliss balls.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for around 5 days or in the freezer for two to three months.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.