Choc Orange Paleo BrowniesNov 17, 2021
I am on the quest for the BEST wholefood brownies. A few weeks back I made these most delicious choc-orange brownies, and I must say, they are definitely in my top three! I shared my creation on my Stories and had a few people asking for the recipe. Here it is!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs orange zest ( approx 2 oranges)
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 3 Tbs arrowroot flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line an 8x8 inch pan with baking paper.
- Add the olive oil and coconut sugar to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand-held mixer. Add the eggs, vanilla, and orange zest to the bowl and beat for about 30 seconds, until everything is well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, and salt with a fork until mixed together. Pour the bowl of dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix with a fork until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes (less if you like your brownie gooier, more if you like it more biscuity). Wait 10-15 minutes before cutting up the brownies and serving.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.