Chicken, Mango, and Chilli-lime SaladNov 15, 2023
I’m starting to feel summer a-comin’! Woot! Who’s excited?! Couldn’t not make this mango-infused salad, with mangoes coming into season. Yummo! :)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1kg grilled chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g baby spinach, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- 3 cups (240g) bean sprouts
- 1 medium mango (430g), sliced thinly
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Combine juice and sauce in small jug.
- Heat oil in wok; stir-fry skin until crisp. Drain. Slice chicken meat thinly' stir-fry until hot.
- Combine baby spinach, coriander, sprouts, mango, duck and juice mixture in large bowl; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle salad with slivered duck skin, serve with lime wedges.
Approved for: Adrenal Diet, Vegetarian
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads…or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.