‘Cheesy’ Tofu ScrambleMar 08, 2022
This is a super quick and simple, no-fuss recipe if you want to whip something up quick at lunchtime, or running short on time for dinner. It’s also completely plant-based for our vegan friends.
- 400g organic non-GMO firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1⁄2 cup capsicum
- 2 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Crumble tofu into a large bowl.
- Stir in spices and nutritional yeast, 1 to 2 Tbsp of olive oil, and let sit for five minutes.
- Add crumbled tofu to the skillet and sauté for 5 minutes, until tofu is lightly golden and firm.
- Add in veggies and stir for another 3 to 4 minutes, mixing flavours together until spinach is wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
This recipe is approved for our following Healing Diets:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.