Beef Mince And SaladApr 22, 2022
I know many of you busy mums struggle with time to cook up healthy meals for you and your family. This simple beef mince and salad could not be quicker to make - and it’s punched full with zesty flavour.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 600g beef mince
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Dash of black pepper & salt
- 8 handfuls chopped lettuce, about 8 cups
- 16 radishes
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 raspberries
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and pan-fry beef mince, turmeric, rosemary, pepper, and salt for 5-10min until meat is cooked through.
- Place lettuce, radishes, sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Blend olive oil and raspberries together and pour over salad.
- Serve with beef mince.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.