Baked "Ricotta" ChickenMar 01, 2023
Sometimes I just want a cheesy, warming dish to take me back to my cheesy bake days, lol! I tried my hand at creating a dairy-free version of cheesy chicken bake. And, well, I think it worked a delight! Give it a go and let me know what you think 🙂
Cooking time: 30min
- 1kg chicken breast
- 2 cups vegan ricotta cheese (I used my Almond “Ricotta” - get the recipe here)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt & cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, nutritional yeast, spinach, half the garlic, and Italian seasoning until combined.
- Oil a baking dish with olive oil or spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Add the chicken breasts in a single layer to the pan.
- Season with salt, pepper, and remaining garlic.
- Spread the ricotta and spinach mixture over the top of the chicken breasts in an even layer.
- Cover completely with the can tomatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Approved for: Adrenal Diet, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Anti-Candida Diet
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.