Baked FrittataJul 12, 2023
Whip up a fantastic breakfast with this Baked Frittata recipe! 🍳🥔🥬 It's so simple, toss in diced potato, cabbage, and lots of love. Bake it till golden perfection, slice, and sprinkle with fresh chives! 😋
You can also access and download this recipe included in our Ending Body Burnout Method Program, specifically in the low-salicylate diet meal plan.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1 white potato, diced with peel
- 1 cup diced cabbage
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat sunflower oil over medium heat. Add diced potato and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add diced cabbage to the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes until slightly softened.
- In a separate bowl, beat 6 eggs with salt and pepper to taste.Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet with the potato and cabbage. Add 1/4 cup of water to the skillet to help steam the frittata.
- Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are set and the top is slightly browned.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Slice into wedges and garnish with chopped fresh chives.
Approved for: lowsalicylatediet, gluten-free, adrenaldiet, breakfast, lunch, dinner, vegetarian
Filipa Bellette is Co-Founder of Chris & Filly Functional Medicine. She is an accredited Clinical Nutritionist & Functional Medicine Practitioner. She is also a Ph.D. thought-leader, award-winning writer, and regularly published as a guest blogger & in the media. Together with her husband Chris Bellette, Filipa has worked with over 2,000+ busy, burnout clients in the last 10+ years, and specialises in producing healthy, balanced, and happy Mums & Dads…or as she calls it, a Power Parent! Filipa’s own passion for producing high-performance Power Parents came from her own personal experience of Mummy Burnout, after having babies and juggling the demands of business, family, and her failing health.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.